Of course, tennis is a game where you must hit the ball over a net with a racquet is an entertainment and sport with a lot of history.
It has always been an activity reserved for people of the upper class and the aristocracy. But fortunately, this fact has changed over time.
The whole history of tennis and its origin
Do you know who invented tennis and where did it go? Also, we explain a lot of interesting and interesting data. You fancy?
Index of contents
- Origin of tennis
- Where tennis was invented
- Who Invented Tennis
As a great tennis fan, I am, I set out to develop a historic ranking of male tennis players, subjective and based solely on my personal preference, and here is the result. These are, in my opinion, and in the order listed, the twenty best tennis players in history. Read More “Top 20 tennis players in history”
Current as champions at Roland Garros and the US Open, the Latvian Jelena Ostapenko and American Sloane Stephens. Respectively, will star this Saturday a final ‘Grand Slam’ in the Premier Mandatory Miami. It will be the first time that the two tennis players Ostapenko and Stephens will face each other. And also, their premiere in the Miami final, a tournament that has seen their main leaders fall. Read More “Ostapenko and Stephens, a ‘Grand Slam’ final at the Miami Premier”
Australian Open Tennis Championship (AO, Australia Open) ????? [04, 06, 07, 10, 17]
French Open Tennis Championship (Roland Garros) ? 
Wimbledon Tournament (Wimbledon) ??????? [03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 09, 12]
The United States Open Tennis Championship (US Open) ????? [04, 05, 06, 07, 08]
Victories And Rivals
- 2003 Wimbledon: Mark Philippusis 7-6 (5) 6-2 7-6 (3)
- 2004 Australian Open: Marat Safin 7-6 (3) 6-4 6-2
- 2004 Wimbledon: Lleyton Hewitt 6-0 7-6 (3) 6-0
- 2005 Wimbledon: Andy Roddick: 6-2 7-6 (3) 6-4
- 2005 US Open: Andre Agassi 6-3 2-6 7-6 (1) 6-1
- Open Australian Championship: Marcos Baghdatis 5-7 7-5 6-0 6-2
- 2006 Wimbledon: Rafael Nadal 6-0 7-6 (5) 6-7 (2) 6-3
- 2006 US Open: Andy Roddick 6-2 4-6 7-5 6-1
- 2007 Australian Open: Fernando Gonzalez 7-6 (2) 6-4 6-4
- 2007 Wimbledon: Rafael Nadal 7-6 (7) 4-6 7-6 (3) 2-6 6-2
- 2007 US Open: Novak Djokovic 7-6 (4) 7-6 (2) 6-4
- 2008 US Open: Andy Murray 6-2 7-5 6-2
- 2009 The Open Championship France: Robin Soderling 6-1 7-6 (1) 6-4
- 2009 Wimbledon: Andy Roddick 5-7 7-6 (6) 7-6 (5) 3-6 16-14
- 2010 Australian Open: Andy Murray 6-3 6-4 7-6 (11)
- 2012 Wimbledon: Andy Murray 4-6 7-5 6-3 6-4
- 2017 Australian Open: Rafael Nadal 6-4 3-6 6-1 3-6 6-3.
You may Also Like this: trenchpress.com
The court has for many years racquet sport practiced in our country. However, the emergence of alternatives such as paddle tennis or squash has caused tennis to lose part of its share of practitioners. Even so, it is still common to find people who prefer tennis doubles strategy.
Wind and tennis are two elements that do not complement each other. On the outdoor courts, as in most tournaments, the wind is noticeable. On some occasions, the players end up deranged before this climatic element. Let’s discover playing tennis in the wind. What should we do?
Playing tennis involves choosing the right clothes, each player can choose the clothes they want according to the brand. It is important that it be done so that our performance can improve. The equipment is fundamental to favor the movements of the player. In the case of this sport, it is not only about garments or tennis shoes but also accessories such as rackets.
The condition of the “tennis elbow brace” is a degenerative process for the tendons involved that comes not only tennis players, therefore it does not identify a problem that only comes to sportsmen who practice this type of sport, but it is a problem that can affect as already mentioned above anyone who does a sport or work activity where the same movement is very often done with the arm.
Andy Murray is one of the biggest names in tennis in recent years, having won the Rio Olympics and topping the ATP rankings. Here we will talk about Andy Murray net worth and his some curiosities. And after a year off due to a hip injury, the tennis player prepares to return to the court in the traditional Wimbledon tournament.Read More “Andy Murray Net Worth and Fun Facts”