The regular practice of sport is an activity more and more frequent among the general population. Since it is done on a self-taught basis many times. It is important to consider a number of basic issues that will allow you to be a “healthy” athlete. Read More “Ten Tips For The Healthy Sportsman”
In this tennis course, I will help you master the fear of failing in the most important points of your tennis matches. We will also analyze how Belgian and former world number 1 Justin Henin uses these recommendations to dominate their fear and win the semifinal against Serbia Ana Ivanovic. We will also see that not only does Henin use these techniques successfully but most elite players including Rafa Nadal use these techniques to not let their fear control their tennis game. Read More “How to master the fear of failing in the important points of your tennis”
Practice the sport you practice, how hard you train or how seriously you take your workouts. You must start thinking about the massages as in that indispensable complement you need to go up one level more in your athletic progression. Read More “Amazing and incredible benefits of sports massage”
Discovering the secret of beach tennis with an exceptional guest. The world’s number one beach tennis player Marco Garavini. After deepening the psychophysical benefits of beach tennis and after observing its ability to push an athlete in search of its limit. Read More “Do You Know The Real Secret of Beach Tennis? Read Now”
Of course, tennis is a game where you must hit the ball over a net with a racquet is an entertainment and sport with a lot of history.
It has always been an activity reserved for people of the upper class and the aristocracy. But fortunately, this fact has changed over time.
The whole history of tennis and its origin
Do you know who invented tennis and where did it go? Also, we explain a lot of interesting and interesting data. You fancy?
Index of contents
- Origin of tennis
- Where tennis was invented
- Who Invented Tennis
Australian Open Tennis Championship (AO, Australia Open) ????? [04, 06, 07, 10, 17]
French Open Tennis Championship (Roland Garros) ? 
Wimbledon Tournament (Wimbledon) ??????? [03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 09, 12]
The United States Open Tennis Championship (US Open) ????? [04, 05, 06, 07, 08]
Victories And Rivals
- 2003 Wimbledon: Mark Philippusis 7-6 (5) 6-2 7-6 (3)
- 2004 Australian Open: Marat Safin 7-6 (3) 6-4 6-2
- 2004 Wimbledon: Lleyton Hewitt 6-0 7-6 (3) 6-0
- 2005 Wimbledon: Andy Roddick: 6-2 7-6 (3) 6-4
- 2005 US Open: Andre Agassi 6-3 2-6 7-6 (1) 6-1
- Open Australian Championship: Marcos Baghdatis 5-7 7-5 6-0 6-2
- 2006 Wimbledon: Rafael Nadal 6-0 7-6 (5) 6-7 (2) 6-3
- 2006 US Open: Andy Roddick 6-2 4-6 7-5 6-1
- 2007 Australian Open: Fernando Gonzalez 7-6 (2) 6-4 6-4
- 2007 Wimbledon: Rafael Nadal 7-6 (7) 4-6 7-6 (3) 2-6 6-2
- 2007 US Open: Novak Djokovic 7-6 (4) 7-6 (2) 6-4
- 2008 US Open: Andy Murray 6-2 7-5 6-2
- 2009 The Open Championship France: Robin Soderling 6-1 7-6 (1) 6-4
- 2009 Wimbledon: Andy Roddick 5-7 7-6 (6) 7-6 (5) 3-6 16-14
- 2010 Australian Open: Andy Murray 6-3 6-4 7-6 (11)
- 2012 Wimbledon: Andy Murray 4-6 7-5 6-3 6-4
- 2017 Australian Open: Rafael Nadal 6-4 3-6 6-1 3-6 6-3.
You may Also Like this: trenchpress.com
The court has for many years racquet sport practiced in our country. However, the emergence of alternatives such as paddle tennis or squash has caused tennis to lose part of its share of practitioners. Even so, it is still common to find people who prefer tennis doubles strategy.
Wind and tennis are two elements that do not complement each other. On the outdoor courts, as in most tournaments, the wind is noticeable. On some occasions, the players end up deranged before this climatic element. Let’s discover playing tennis in the wind. What should we do?
Playing tennis involves choosing the right clothes, each player can choose the clothes they want according to the brand. It is important that it be done so that our performance can improve. The equipment is fundamental to favor the movements of the player. In the case of this sport, it is not only about garments or tennis shoes but also accessories such as rackets.